Written By Graeme on June 1, 2022 Follow @WWEBettingTips
I’m coming off a profitable Double or Nothing, and now it is time for the WWE PPV. WWE Hell in a Cell 2022 takes place this Sunday, June 5th.
It will feature Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins, as well as The Judgement Day versus the new team of AJ Styles, Finn Balor and Liv Morgan. Plus Ezekiel versus Kevin Owens.
There has been a decent amount of betting upsets historically at Hell in a Cell. The biggest one was Seth Rollins defeating Dean Ambrose at +400 odds back in 2014.
Will Seth add another upset to his list? He was an upset last year as he beat Cesaro.
WWE Hell in a Cell 2022 Betting Odds
- Cody Rhodes (-200) vs Seth Rollins (+150)
- Bobby Lashley (-180) vs Omos & MVP (+140)
- The Judgment Day (-350) vs AJ, Finn, Liv (+225)
- Bianca Belair (-200) vs Becky Lynch (+225) vs Asuka (+300)
- Ezekiel (-150) vs Kevin Owens (+110)
- Theory (-450) vs Mustafa Ali (+275)
Hell in a Cell Betting Tips
Blah – I won’t be able to do a podcast for this one either. It snuck up on me. Anyway I will have betting tips up on Friday or Saturday.
You can get notified via e-mail when I post them:
Current Wrestling Betting Odds:
|Event:||Match:||Where To Bet:|
|WWE Hell in a Cell||All Matches||BetOnline|
|Note: Not all bets may be available at BetOnline but they are only choice for Americans.|