Written By Graeme on June 24, 2022 Follow @WWEBettingTips
AEW / NJPW Forbidden Door is this weekend. It’s a bit of a cursed card in terms of injuries, but my god is it going to be an absolute banger.
Very weird seeing people complain about a lack of story going into it. I much prefer the way it has been handled as opposed to a bunch of convulted, forced storylines. From a match quality standpoint it is going to be freaking lit and that’s all that matters to me.
Let’s check out the odds:
Forbidden Door Betting Odds:
- Gunn Club & Caster (-250) vs L.A. Dojo (+170)
- Bullet Club (-120) vs Darby, Sting, Shingo & Takahashi (-120)
- Jon Moxley (-700) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (+400)
- Thunder Rosa (-400) vs Toni Storm (+250)
- Will Ospreay (-1000) vs Orange Cassidy (+550)
- Jay White (-300) vs Kazuchika Okada (+240) vs Adam Page (+600) vs Adam Cole (+800)
- Mystery Opponent (-250) vs ZSJ (+170)
- Jericho, Suzuki, Sammy (-350) vs Shota, Wheeler, Eddie (+225)
Those are from BetOnline. The casumo books don’t have odds online as of this writing.
Forbidden Door Betting Tips
I am taking 1/2u on the team of Darby, Sting etc to get the win. Not sure if it will lead to Sting/Darby going up against the Bucks yet or not – but the nice thing about the Jacksons is they want to put people over. Even though they are tag champs I’m sure they will have no problem losing here especially considering Sting is pretty much bulletproof.
Honestly not much else I am seeing. ZSJ can eat the losses at times. Hard for a mystery guy to come in and lose.
No odds on FTR winning. Dave Meltzer really likes that one.
Yeah just the one play unfortunately.
If the Kambi books post odds later I will try and update this post but failing that yeah bet it all at BetOnline.
Current Wrestling Betting Odds:
|Event:||Match:||Where To Bet:|
|Forbidden Door||Various Props||N/A|
|Roman Reigns vs The Rock||Match Bets||BetOnline|
|Note: Not all bets may be available at BetOnline but they are only choice for Americans.|