Written By Graeme on May 25, 2022 Follow @WWEBettingTips
The fourth ever AEW Double or Nothing will be taking place May 29th, 2022 at the T-Mobile Arena.
I had the joy of attending the first one and was going to be attending the 2nd one before COVID hit and I had to cancel plans. I was going to go this year but ended up choosing Forbidden Door over it. Can’t wait for that show.
There has been quite a few betting upsets at Double or Nothing. It actually holds the tied two biggest upsets in the history of AEW, with Hangman winning the Battle Royale in 2019, and Jungle Boy last year.
For actual matches, the biggest upset was in 2019 when the Young Bucks defeated the Lucha Bros.
Let’s check out the AEW Double or Nothing Betting Odds:
AEW Double or Nothing 2022 Betting Odds
- Thunder Rosa (-800) vs Serena Deeb (+450)
- CM Punk (-170) vs “Hangman” Adam Page (+130)
- Jurassic Express (-140) vs Hobbs & Starks (+200) vs Lee & Swerve (+285)
- Team Mox (-170) vs Jericho Appreciation Society (+130)
- Wardlow (-650) vs MJF (+375)
- Hook & Danhausen (-1400) vs Tony Nese & Sterling (+600)
- Young Bucks (-200) vs The Hardys (+135)
- Jade Cargill (-1600) vs Anna Jay (+600)
- House of Black (-140) vs Death Triangle (+100)
AEW Double or Nothing 2022 Betting Tips:
I will NOT be recording a podcast for this one. It’s just been a crazy time for me these past few weeks and I haven’t had time.
I will release my full betting tips on Friday, and you can get notified via e-mail.
At the moment, I am looking at these bets:
– House of Black to Win.
– MJF to Win.
– Jericho Appreciation Society to Win.
– Keith & Swerve To Win.
– Hangman to Win.
We’ll see what ones I go with. All are probably 1/4u bets except House of Black and maybe Hangman which will be 1/2u.
Official betting tips on Friday.
Current Wrestling Betting Odds:
|Event:||Match:||Where To Bet:|
|WWE MITB||Men & Women Winners||N/A|
|WWE Futures||Royal Rumble & Mania 2023||N/A|
|Note: Not all bets may be available at BetOnline but they are only choice for Americans.|